Saturday, March 26, 2011

Robert Stargel - Dr. Pepper

There is a poison that I love to drink
It has a way of controlling my thoughts
If I don't have it then I start to think
My brain will slow down while my body rots
 
The pain raises my senses when I sip
Then pours them searing right back off a cliff
Then I must reach back for another drip
So that my best muscle does not go stiff.

To beat this issue is to beat my mind
Through splitting pain and curing of the soul
I will lose some pounds and yet be more whole
This fizzy issue will be left behind

When I don't have it I will start to think
There is a poison that I love to drink

1 comment:

  1. Robert, only you could pull off a sonnet about soda. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting. Artists need feedback. Yours is greatly appreciated. Lets change this culture together.